Thursday, April 12, 2012

My life...

I was born 19 years ago, in the city of Providencia, Santiago.

My family have 5 members. My parents and three girls. I‘m the first of three sisters. My middle sister is 9 years old and the most little sister is 7 years old.

There is a lot of difference of age, exactly 10 and 11 years respectively L

So, sometimes I feel a little alone ;O;

We have lived in two places of Chile. In Temuco before that my sisters were born and after in Santiago; exactly in El bosque and Puente Alto, where I live now.

My elementary school was Antartica Chilena in Vitacura , place where my mother worked.

I changed my elementary school when we went to Puente Alto and there i went to my high school also.

Currently, I`m a second year student of psychology at Universidad de Chile :)

I really love the psychology this is the dream of my life Jajajaja xD

But, isn't the only that I like

Somethig I love more than psychology is write. It is necessary for me express. I feel really free only when I write.

Other things I like are singing, reading, playing guitar and listening to music

Oh! I almost forgot, I have boyfriend for a year and a half. I can say I`m happy and I hope it stays that way

xD

BYE! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ale you are a very good person and i love know more of you live :)

    ReplyDelete