Thursday, April 26, 2012

Techno’s dependence ; Notebook


My favourite piece of technology is undoubtedly my notebook! *0*

I got this precious piece three months ago and it’s very functional for me.

With my notebook I do my homeworks of University, sometimes I go with it there too .

But , often I use my notebook for write my fiction stories, this the real reason for I wanted to have it.  Apart from this I download a lot of new music…I love the music! Also, I have many pictures in my notebook. But the best…. it’s portable!!! *0*  

So, I use my notebook daily, I can’t live without it  T__T

 No …really, is very difficult for me! Xd

Why I like it? The reasons?... A lot! *-*

My notebook is beautiful ! Is red and small, and also light. Is perfect for me …

Really I love it a lot ! ajajjaja xD


Without my notebook , my life would be very boring... ;O;


3 comments:

  1. It is obviously that this is your favorite piece of technology! I always see you writing on it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. notebooks, notebooks, notebooks, it seems to be the favorite object of everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is necessary to do the homeworks, but also is an adiction (use internet) xd

    ReplyDelete