Thursday, April 19, 2012

My music; my life....The gazette



The gazette is a rock band of Japan. Specifically their music and esthetic style is visual kei.

Reita (bass), Uruha ( first guitar) and Ruki (vocal) form Gazette in 2002, joining after Aoi (second guitar) and Yune (drums). However, Yune left the band that year, and is replaced by Kai, the current drummer.



With the final formation they change their name to The gazette also changing their esthetic image.

They change their image from single to single, especially with each new album they release. His music is mixed but predominantly is influenced punk rock, metal and even electronics.

I love this band for many reasons. I love this music and sthetic style and also lyrics of their songs it's very special and uniques.

My favourite song from The Gazette is....all! xDD

ok, there are many song that I like a lot, but my favourite are three.

the more special is Reila, because is the first song that I listened



And a song that very sad but ver special, my really favourite....Dim scene.





see you later ! :)





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't listen this music but I like his style and look, it's great!

    ReplyDelete